Live plants are a lot of work.
I have walked onto residential properties or commercial properties and seen many plant investments thrown out the window due to poor plant selection or placement. Information found on the internet about plants isn't usually accurate. Successful installations come from a consult with an Interior Landscape Designer to make sure your ideas are practical. Many folx skip this step and it takes about two months before the plants begin to decline at an exponential rate.
I'm happy to schedule a free phone consultation with you to hear more about your vision of adding greenery to your space. I'd love to dream with you and come up with fun ideas but I am also very direct and honest when a creative concept will be a bad investment.
I want to hire you, What is next?
1. Free phone consultation
2. If the project is within our scope we will schedule an in person walkthrough to view the environmental conditions and gather photos to work on a proposal.
3. You receive a proposal within 2-5 business days.
4. If the proposal is approved we will waive the design fee and place your order for plant material and decorative pots.
5. Your gorgeous plants get delivered and placed sometime within 2-6 weeks depending on what containers and plants you approved.
6. You choose to have Harmony In Bloom service your plants regularly or you choose to tend to them on your own.
Although I'd love to meet you and work on your upcoming project, I would also rather see you contact any other interior plant company and make sure you are getting high quality plant material that is treated beforehand for pests and pathogens.
PLANTS DO NOT LIVE FOREVER INDOORS.
It is completely normal for plants to have yellowing leaves, drop leaves, and decline completely in an indoor environment. Our job is to sort of "trick" a plant into thinking they are outside in the earth with unlimited resources.
If you choose to hire Harmony In Bloom for plant maintenance we will water and clean the plants, add soil to the grow pots when they are running low, and even use pest prevention tricks and treatments to keep the plants healthy and thriving.
Copyright © 2018 Harmony In Bloom - All Rights Reserved.